Hi Gary,

can you share your pom ?

It depends the dependency that you define in the pom.

On 10/13/2015 10:54 PM, garyhodgson wrote:
Hi,

So maybe this is a misunderstanding on my part, but when I generate an
assembly using karaf-maven-plugin, and the version is set to 4.0.2, I see
that features for both 4.0.2 and 4.0.3-SNAPSHOT are being installed to the
system folder of the assembly.  This doesn't seem right to me.

Is there a rogue maven range being used somewhere in the plugin? Or is there
a way to explicitly set the version to be used somehow?  I tried setting the
version in the features list (e.g. "<feature>shell/4.0.2</feature>") but
still the SNAPSHOT version appeared alongside the 4.0.2 version.

Cheers,
Gary