Hi,

the karaf-maven-plugin right now only takes dependencies for bundles into
account of using those to "fill in the gaps" for feature files.
If you want to build a more sophisticated feature file you'll need to
create it yourself. But you can combine the two for example if you take
your "hand-made" feature descriptor as template for the plugin.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead