I have an issue with deploying an updated WAB over the top of an existing one.
Services (created using Blueprint) are mapped to URLs.  The WAB has a single
servlet that does a service lookup using JNDI based on the URL.  Everything
works fine until I update the WAB by dropping an updated version in the deploy
folder. Everything appears to deploy just fine (old version stops, new version
starts), after which I get the following.  The only way I've been able to clear
this condition is to stop karaf and restart it.  Any help regarding this
appreciated.

Scott

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.checkValidity(BundleContextImpl.java:511)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.getServiceReferences(BundleContextImpl.java:427)
        at
org.apache.aries.jndi.services.ServiceHelper.findService(ServiceHelper.java:394)
        at
org.apache.aries.jndi.services.ServiceHelper.getService(ServiceHelper.java:236)
        at
org.apache.aries.jndi.url.ServiceRegistryContext.lookup(ServiceRegistryContext.java:102)
        at
org.apache.aries.jndi.url.ServiceRegistryContext.lookup(ServiceRegistryContext.java:138)
        at
org.apache.aries.jndi.DelegateContext.lookup(DelegateContext.java:161)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
        ...More stuff