Thanks David,

let me take a look on your Jira's.

On 12/02/2015 10:32 AM, David Leangen wrote:
Try with feature:requirement-add
‘requirement:osgi.identity;osgi.identity=my.bundle;type=osgi.bundle'

Still trying. I must be doing something wrong… :-(

I don’t know if my expectations are correct or not, but I was expecting
that requirement-add would also pull in all the declared (via
requirements) dependencies. However, that is unfortunately not the case.
From the command line, I need to manually add all the dependencies, in
the right order, one by one. Since this is quite tedious, my guess is
that something is not working as it should.

I have added that information to the JIRA as well. :-)

Cheers,
=David