Thanks JB,

I was able to overcome this issue by passing in the user name and password,
however I found that after two runs,  I get this error:

Server key for host localhost/127.0.0.1:8102 does not match the stored key !!
Terminating session.
 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!      @
 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
Add correct host key in /Users/asoto/.sshkaraf/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Offending key in /Users/asoto/.sshkaraf/known_hosts
RSA host key has changed and you have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.

I suppose I can delete this file before each test, but I was wondering if there
is a more elegant way to avoid this error.

Best regards,
Alex soto