Tom, we instruct our developers to delete the system/ directory when in dev.
Can you send a link to the case you found?

Thanks,
Nick Baker

From: Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi<mailto:tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>>
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 11:50 AM
To: "user@karaf.apache.org<mailto:user@karaf.apache.org>"
<user@karaf.apache.org<mailto:user@karaf.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Updating Snapshot bundles from installedFeatures

Scratch that, found the global update policy thing on jira.

Tom

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Tom Barber
<tom.bar...@meteorite.bi<mailto:tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>> wrote:
Hello folks,

I have a custom distro with an installedFeature (will later be a bootfeature),
so it ships with the custom distro.

Currently its 1.0-SNAPSHOT, and it exists in distro/system.

After we push a build up to our build server its deployed to our maven repo,
how do I get karaf to fetch the updated snapshot, because it already exists in
distro/system it just uses the local one unless I manually delete it. Is there
an alternative?

Thanks

Tom