De : goku3989 [mailto:mattwhar...@msn.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 29 janvier 2016 04:25
À : user@karaf.apache.org
Objet : Re: [Karaf 4.0.4] Bundle exception : Unresolved requirement on first
startup

After playing around a bit more, it seems that there may be something timing
related here. I changed the fileinstall properties to wait 3 seconds before
trying to load any bundles in the deploy directory. Since I've done that, I've
been able to do numerous successful clean starts (no cached bundles).

I wonder if there is some fundamental service/feature that needs a bit longer
to fully start up before the "hot deploy" wrapping works properly?

Thanks,

-Matt