maggu2810 wrote
> It has been some time ago, I had to use the Equinox Event Admin and DS
> implementation.
> That bundles (I have not checked other versions) missing the APIs -
> they contain only the implementation. So I have to create a splitted
> compendium myself to get them working in Karaf.
> I read this blog and I am fine, that such packages exist.
>
> I do not see a use case for interfaces without implementations.
>
> But hey, it is up to you how you use this artifacts.

Isn't that still valid? The OSGi JPA/JDBC interfaces are only available in
the respective osgi interface bundles as linked in the blog. As far as I
know there is no apache felix bundle to provide the service interface
classes. Same goes with the OSGi ds annotation classes. Therefore the
bundles listed in the blog are very helpful. However the JPA bundle has a
dependency to javax.persistence [1.1,2) which cannot be resolved easily...
Seems to be a bug.

Mike