Hi,

Actually, the message disappeared, but I am not sure of the reason.
I made two changes. First, I switched to a new maintenance release of Karaf (we now use Karaf 4.0.3). And then, the class from which the exception started was a little bit reworked (for other reasons).

Anyway, I have not seen such a stack trace for a moment now.

Regards,

                 Vincent.