Hi guys,

For karaf-boot I'm working on the JPA annotations and it's close to be done but atm I'm working on a example to show how it works but I'm stuck at the "service tracking" part using DS.

The purpose is to start the bundle when a datasource "jdbc/test" is found.

When I drop my datasource in the deploy folder the logs seems to find the datasource and his jndi reference like shown :

2016-03-15 18:32:07,965 | DEBUG | f-4.0.4.2/deploy | ServiceRecipe | 13 - org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.5.0 | Registering service .component-1 with interfaces [javax.sql.DataSource] and properties {osgi.service.blueprint.compname=dataSource, osgi.jndi.service.name <http://osgi.jndi.service.name>=jdbc/test}

This is my class and my datasource:

https://gist.github.com/mhautman/f58afa1151f6d5d59f2f

I guess I did something wrong somewhere but I don't know where to search anymore... I already read the specs too..

Regards,
Morgan