De : akuhtz [mailto:andreas.ku...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 18 mars 2016 11:24
À : user@karaf.apache.org
Objet : Blueprint or DS or what to use?

Hello,

I've an application running with spring-dm and because spring-dm is no longer
developed I'm looking for a replacement.

Now I'm confused because there was a shift in karaf (core) from blueprint to DS
and today I saw a post on the dev list, saying that DS does not support as much
as blueprint does.
As an end-user I would like to know what the proposed way to go is: DS or
blueprint, both or what else?