If I might throw in another tech, which hasn't been talked of yet.
Another possibility would be to take a look at CDI, we have pax-cdi which
does a fair share of leveraging cdi stuff in osgi
and afaik someone from IBM started to work on something to have cdi 2.0 be
compatible to OSGi. Especially the dynamics.
Never the less pax-cdi does already work quite nicely with it, the only
drawback because the company initially working on the RFP 148 lost interest
in it, it never happend to be finished. Maybe this will change with the cdi
2.0 approach.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member