Hi,

you also have Cellar with DOSGi.

On 04/05/2016 12:07 PM, Christian2 wrote:
Hello!

I'd like to know, if it is possible to "communicate" between two seperate
Karaf containers. One container would start openHAB and another one
universAAL. I know, that this does not sound like a good solution, but I
already had several problems getting both together.

So what I have in mind is that one Karaf container runs openHAB with a small
bundle, that communicates with another small bundle in a Karaf container,
that runs universAAL. Is this possible and how?

One possibility could be using openHABs REST-API, but that is not, what I
like.