Hi Pravin,

very simple processes here ...
create yourself an account, you should have karma to edit the confluence[1]
wiki easily (if not come back to me ... we had some automatic rights
assignment issues in the past)
update the documentation where you think it fits best.
If you want to provide patches to code, create a jira issue first [2] and
reference that jira id in your commit message.
If the pull-request looks ok, we'll either apply it our give you the karma
to do it yourself.
We also have a jenkins ci [3] which might want to take a look at to make
sure your PR didn't break anything ...
so just regular "good" behavior when coming to a project :)

regards, Achim

[1] - https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/
[2] - https://ops4j1.jira.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
[3] - http://ci.ops4j.org/jenkins/