For a set of bundles with the same start level, the startup order is
actually determined by the installation order, but that can only be used if
you know the full deployment in advance, in which case you can order all
the bundles.  In OSGi, the assumption is that the deployment can change at
runtime, so we usually use bundle start level which take precedence.