Hello,

How to make the blueprint context wait for the configuration to be deployed
before it starts?

        <cm:property-placeholder persistent-id=“my.config"
update-strategy="reload" placeholder-prefix="#{" placeholder-suffix="}" >
        </cm:property-placeholder>

When there are not suitable default values for configuration properties, the
blueprint context is starting before the my.config.cfg file is deployed, which
causes the blueprint context to fail.
I tried adding a dependency to the CM

<reference interface="org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationAdmin"/>

but this did not help.  With DS, I can specify that the service requires the
configuration with:

        configurationPolicy=ConfigurationPolicy.REQUIRE

but I can’t figure out how to accomplish the same with blueprint.

Best regards,
Alex soto