Hi all Karafians,

I want to customise the import of a bundle’s wrap deployer parameters.

<features xmlns="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.3.0";
name="tst-feature">
    <feature name="tst-feature" >

<bundle>wrap:mvn:org.elasticsearch/elasticsearch/5.0.0-beta1?Import-Package=org.elasticsearch.transport,*</bundle>
    </feature>
</features>

Unfortunately, the resulting features file has the bundle duplicated, one with
the extra ?Import arguments and another without.

Is there a way? Perhaps a way of excluding the normal one via the feature file
(I still want the dependencies of the elastic search to be included, so I can’t
exclude it at the POM level)?

Best, Dan.