Hi SvS,

I would file a bug with Felix [1] ideally with a small testcase attached.
The most likely thing is that there is some typo or other malformatting
issue. The Bundle-ClassPath is tested by the OSGi CT and Felix passes that.
So the best thing would be a small testcase to reproduce it. Then it should
be easy to fix in the Felix community.

Best regards,

David

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX