Hi Jochen,

it sounds like a ActiveMQ issue. I gonna take a look.

On 11/07/2016 09:08 AM, jochenw wrote:
Yes, repo-add activemq adds the following repos:

activemq-5.14.1          |
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/LATEST/xml/features
activemq-core-5.14.1     |
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/5.14.1/xml/features-core

and installed the activemq-broker-noweb feature.

It adds an activemq.xml to Karaf's etc with start=false for the broker. The
only thing I have changed was to remove this, so the broker starts
immediately on Karaf startup.

Works up to ActiveMQ 5.13.3, throws an error from 5.13.4 onwards. Same thing
with Karaf 4.0.4. It looks like it cannot find
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd (removing
the -2.0 doesn't help). Installing activemq-broker (with the web console)
yields the same result.

Regards,
Jochen