Hi,

I managed to get karaf shell to work in Liferay by deploying the relevant
bundles (from 4.0.7) and manually configuring some system properties. It
seams to work OK and most karaf commands work as expected.

The thing is, I'm unable to run gogo commands. I mean, I can run gogo
commands when I connect to gogo shell that Liferay has but not when I ssh
into karaf shell.

AFAIK for gogo commands to work in karaf I need to install shell-compat
feature. I can't (yet) install features in Liferay so I thought I'll just
add the relevant bundles. Then I discovered the feature contains
"aries-blueprint". Do I really need it?

I installed all of the other karaf shell bundles (including "console" and
"tables"). There are no errors, everything seams to resolve fine but I
still can not run any gogo command from karaf shell. Any hints how to fix
that would be highly appreciated.

Best,
Milen