HiI’m trying to verify if I’ve foundan issue with the SFTP/SCP server within
Karaf, and in the inherited project Servicemix.  I use Camel to perform many
integrations,storing properties files within the /etc folder.  Ideally I’d like
access to the /etc folderwithin Karaf to allow updates to the configuration
files by my build tooling.
Sadly I’ve not managed to get theSFTP / SCP faciility to work.  I’mrunning
Servicemix 4.5.3 (Karaf 2.2) on Java 1.6_45, on Windows primarily.  Any
attempts to use SFTP via FTP clientresults in an error, or results in a folder
presented to the client, with a  name that’s actually a date, which can’t
benavigated.

Thinking this may be a platformissue I’ve tried it on later vanilla Servicemix
versions 6.0, 7.0 m2, and Karaf4.  I’ve tried on those versions on Linux,and
using Java 7 & 8.  No combinationresults in filesystem access.

Can anyone confirm this facilityworks under other Karaf versions or
environments?  Or amI doing something really dumb?

Thanks