That would be good JB. People will be looking to deploy Karaf in container
solutions ever more increasingly in the future.

-Nick Baker

________________________________
From: Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:26:16 AM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Levels of Containerization - focus on Docker and Karaf

It makes sense.

The only "lacking" part is about global service registry, API gateway
and governance.

I talked a bit with Guillaume some month ago and with Krystof during
last ApacheCon in Sevilla: I think it would be great to have something
around that as part of ServiceMix.

I prepared a document describing this that I can share with people
interested.