Hello,

I am using PAX-EXAM 4.9.2,  and Karaf 4.0.8,  my integration test injects a
Camel Context defined in a Blueprint bundle.   During the test, this bundle is
restarted for other reasons (configuration changes).    This is how I inject
the Camel context:

        @Inject
        @Filter(timeout = SERVICE_TIMEOUT, value =
"(camel.context.name=ra-aggregator)")
        protected CamelContext aggregatorContext;

Before the bundle restart I have no problem sending messages to the endpoints
in this context:

                template = aggregatorContext.createProducerTemplate();
                template.sendBody("direct:aggregator", null);

However, after the bundle restarts, I am no longer able to send messages to an
endpoint in the this Camel context.    The context appears to say stopped after
the bundle restarts:

                aggregatorContext.getStatus().isStarted() == false

but I know that the bundle has already been restarted.   The question is:

Is there a way to get the dependencies re-injected after a bundle restart?

Best regards,
Alex soto