I was wondering.  I’ve just been periodically taking a peek at
http://karaf.apache.org/download.html as it’s been my experience in the past
that this gets updated pretty much right away.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

From: James Carman [mailto:ja...@carmanconsulting.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:01 PM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Karaf 4.1?

4.1.0 is already out.

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/karaf/apache-karaf/4.1.0/

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:42 PM Leschke, Scott
<slesc...@medline.com<mailto:slesc...@medline.com>> wrote:
Are we looking at a release of 4.1 soon?  I realize it’s sort of a “it’ll be
done when it’s done” situation but I’ve seen a number of people mention it
recently but since the download page isn’t showing it I assume they’re using a
snapshot.  The tone of the recent discussion leads me to believe it may be
imminent.

Regards,

Scott