Hi Kerry,

I'm not sure I follow the "template" logic here.
with the <configfile> property you can add any kind of configuration file.
One Use-Case for example is to place the needed jetty.xml file along the
installation of the pax-web feature.
So I'm not sure I see something missing at this point, so please could you
elaborate a bit more on this point, about what you are missing here :-)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead