Hi,

I'm sorry I was not very clear in the question, I'm using CXF DOSGI which
is currently bound to version 3.1.7 of CXF via repository declaration in
the latest DOSGi karaf feature (
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/cxf-dosgi/2.1.0/cxf-dosgi-2.1.0-features.xml).
Also I'm building a custom karaf distribution via the karaf maven plugin

Actually I'm not completely sure what happens with the karaf plugin if I
use as dependency a cxf feature with an higher version like the 3.1.10.
Since the CXF DOSGi feature uses a cxf repository with version 3.1.7 it's
not completely clear for me. Following the semantic versioning rules it
should be possible. I'm going to try out.

Anyway thank you for your response
Best Regards.