Hello,
Coming back again to get light!
I have a bundle of questions regarding DS.
How do you use a service without being yourself a service?

I understand that each service is managed by the scr and so need to be
activated at a time. If I have a class that need to do a reference to a
service but that I want to control instantiation, is this possible to
instantiate a service on demand (newInstance?) ?

How do you manage to deal with multiple instances of a service?
For example:

class dummy {

@Reference
private Service service1

@Reference
private Service service2

}
How to get service1 and service2 referring to 2 different classes?

How can we do this kind of idea (Completely false!!!):
@Component
class dummy {
@Reference
private Service service1 = new Service(); <= only the principle :)

@Reference
private Service service2 = new Service(); <= only the principle :)

}
Thanks.