Hi All and thank you for your support,
the solution suggested by Christian seems to me the simplest at the moment.

Where can I find more documentation on how "Web-ContextPath" works?
Do "Web-ContextPath" is an OSGi header or is it a Karaf specific header?
does it is implemented using some  some sub-project (i.e. Pax Web) ?

thank you,
Cristiano