De : Setya [mailto:jse...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 31 mars 2017 19:09
À : user@karaf.apache.org
Objet : Blueprint fails instantiating bean with generic constructor

Hi all,

Aries Blueprint fails to instantiate bean with the following constructors:

public AggregateAnnotationCommandHandler(Class<T> aggregateType, Repository<T>
repository) { }

It seems to have problems with the second argument since it contains generic
parameter.

While it successfully instantiates the following bean:

public EventSourcingRepository(AggregateFactory<T> aggregateFactory, EventStore
eventStore) { }

I'm using Apache Karaf 4.0.8.

Thanks & Regards,
Setya