Hello,

I am a small issue (possible down to my lack of knowledge of Karaf) around
accessing a BrokerService (activemq component).

Following the activemq cookbook, I had installed the jms , activemq-broker &
activemq-components, and I noticed a configuration (spring) file was created
after doing this.

I was hoping to be able to have an osgi bundle which a blueprint.xml file
that could reference connection settings defined in the config file.

This is obviously pretty trivial, but I have not found any simple examples
on how to do this, more often than not, camel is thrown into the mixture
which I do not wish to make use of at  the moment.

So, to be clear, I want to use the embedded activemq feature, be able to
reference the broker service within my own osgi bundle and via code, manage
subscriptions.

Can anyone point me at some good samples and/or offer any suggestions to
achieve what I want.  It's possible blueprint is now the way to go, but I
would like to have some declarative control and we are not using spring at
the moment either.