Hi Stephen,

JPA 2 works as well. I think the problem is that your requirements are not
match.

I will do a sample to test. Would it be possible to share your project ?

On 06/06/2017 09:32 PM, smunro wrote:
Thanks for the info Tim,

The issue with this is that my company have strict rules over what we use
and I had a hard enough time convincing them to use aries blueprint over the
programmatic tracker api, so given my time limit, I don't think I'll be
successfully getting any new tech added.

I'm pretty sure what I've tried should work as for all the reading I've
done, people have got it working. I've followed those guides, but still not
had much success.

The only thing I've not tried yet is going back from JPA 2.0 to JPA 1.0.

Stephen