Hello Jack,

I don't see anything in your example about creating a data source on karaf.
Have you defined a org.ops4j.datasource-<name>.cfg for karaf?

Take a look at https://github.com/desolate-planet/osgi-jpa-demo this is just
a simple demo I created to get past my issue.

A few things to try, once you've deployed your data source and your bundle,
try the following in karaf:

service:list DataSourceFactory
service:list DataSource

The above will confirm you have a data source factory and a data source with
the desired name (store).

If you can verify the data source is available on karaf with the store name,
then the problem lies in your dependencies.

I don't have your code at hand to compare, but check my feature file to see
the repositories used as well as the versions of each feature.

Stephen