Stephen,

I have removed shell command reference in pom.xml and tried building it, but
this time in log I 'm seeing the below exception

"Could not obtain connection to query metadata : null"

see the complete log here  log.txt
<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4050648/log.txt>

When I run the command "service:list DataSource " in karaf, i'm not able to
see any datasource displayed. I have placed org.ops4j.datasource-store.cfg
in etc folder of karaf.

I'm attaching org.ops4j.datasource-store.cfg file here

org.cfg <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4050648/org.cfg>

In feature file I have all the dependency you have mentioed it.