Thanks, Christian.

(BTW, I just noticed that somehow this went off-list. I assume that this was an
error, so I’m bringing back on list.)

I took a look at the pax-mvn urls, but could not find how to configure
authentication.

I checked these places:
  * pax-url website
  * The org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg file
  * The Karaf doc

Is there some other place I should look to figure this out?

Or perhaps there are some examples somewhere?

Thanks!
=David