Thanks Achim. I also discovered from that code the BootFinished class.. very
useful to know.

On 13/08/17 13:52, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
Hi,

take a look at these lines, they'll give you something similar I'm sure:
https://github.com/ANierbeck/Karaf-Cassandra/blob/master/Karaf-Cassandra-ITest/src/test/java/de/nierbeck/cassandra/itest/TestBase.java#L150-L180

btw. if in doubt, there are a couple of tests around that class using it.
So there should be plenty of samples ;)

regards, Achim