Hello.

I'm trying to get tx-control with XA transactions running (local is working).
I found that tx-control opens a JTA transaction using
RecoveryWorkAroundTransactionManager (derived from geronimo's
TransactionManager Implementation) explicitly instead of using the registered
TransactionManager (aries in my case for karaf 4.0.9). When hibernate
EntityManager implementation tries to join the transaction it fails because it
uses the TransactionManager provided by OsgiJtaPlatform (from hibernate-osgi)
which is of course the one registered in osgi ecosystem.

I think that the tx-control implementation has to use the TransactionManager
registered with OSGi.

Has anyone got that thing ever running?

Best Alexander.