I'm still working with the legacy app using Karaf 3.0.1, which I don't have
very good overall documentation for.

I've been able to execute my "feature:install" command in the karaf console,
which appeared to complete successfully, but at that point it's apparently
expected that all of my bundles are in an "Active" state.  However, for some
reason most of them are not.  Some are, but some of the application-specific
bundles are "Installed", or even "Grace Period".

I've checked the karaf.log, and there are no obvious red flags.

When I try to hit my REST service at localhost:8181, it just times out, which
is not surprising, as the bundle in question probably is not active.

I also tried installing the web console.  I just did "feature:install
webconsole" and then went to "http://localhost:8181/system/console"; in my
browser.  This timed out.

What should I be looking at to diagnose this?