De : Jean-Baptiste Onofré [mailto:j...@nanthrax.net]
Envoyé : mercredi 25 octobre 2017 08:24
À : user@karaf.apache.org
Cc : user@karaf.apache.org
Objet : RE: wrap:mvn in offline mode

Hi
Wrap feature provides the wrap url handler.
On Oct 25, 2017, at 08:22, DERIES Sebastien
<sebastien.der...@thalesgroup.com<mailto:sebastien.der...@thalesgroup.com>>
wrote:

Thank you Markus for your answer.

We build our custom distribution like this:
<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
    <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <configuration>
     <bootFeatures>
      <feature>aries-blueprint</feature>
      <feature>OUR_CUSTOM_FEATURE </feature>
      <feature>bundle</feature>
      <feature>shell-compat</feature>
      <feature>log</feature>
      <feature>ssh</feature>
     </bootFeatures>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

The feature OUR_CUSTOM_FEATURE defines a list of bundles we install and inside
our custom distribution.
One of those bundles is wrapped using mvn:wrap.

I was wondering if a preexisting feature (I would add to my bootFeatures) would
install the "mvn:wrap" functionality

Thanks.

Seb