I guess I should have elaborated more on my goals for this.  Obviously, it's
missing the spring-aop feature, so the fix is to install it.  The thing is,
this code is already running in production.  My problem is not that the code is
wrong, but that my development environment is misconfigured.

In retrospect, it's probably a dumb question, but I'm just looking for tools or
techniques I can use to debug why things like this happen in a codebase.  I'm
discovering that there are some undocumented dependencies between other
applications that run in the same container, so I'm finding I have to figure
out what other applications I have to checkout and build, one of which likely
has a feature mapping for this artifact.