Wanted to ask two things about shell:info (4.0.10)

a) OS Memory details:

    printValue("Total physical memory", maxNameLen,
printSizeInKb(getSunOsValueAsLong(os, "getTotalPhysicalMemorySize")));
    printValue("Free physical memory", maxNameLen,
printSizeInKb(getSunOsValueAsLong(os, "getFreePhysicalMemorySize")));
    printValue("Committed virtual memory", maxNameLen,
printSizeInKb(getSunOsValueAsLong(os, "getCommittedVirtualMemorySize")));
    printValue("Total swap space", maxNameLen,
printSizeInKb(getSunOsValueAsLong(os, "getTotalSwapSpaceSize")));
    printValue("Free swap space", maxNameLen,
printSizeInKb(getSunOsValueAsLong(os, "getFreeSwapSpaceSize")));

Above code does not currently work under Linux.
Could work if we would use com.sun.management.OperatingSystemMXBean instead, I
guess?

b) InfoProviders

    if (infoProviders != null) {
        // dump all properties to Map, KARAF-425

not seeing any output from any provider, is this feature still in use or could
it be dismantled?

- Martin