Hello jbonofre,

Thanks for your answer, I have specified slf4j as "optional" in my pom.xml
and I have excluded it in the karaf-maven-plugin configuration as below. Is
it the best way to do it?

Now, Karaf tries to install it. But it is very very long... such long that
it has never been installed for now. As an additional information, when
Karaf is trying to install my app, my CPU is around 90% of usage...

Maybe it comes from the amount of dependencies Karaf has to install via my
feature.xml file.

You'll find my feature.xml file below, generated by the plugin. What I
notice is that I have a lot of dependencies mentioned as "wrap". Does it can
be the source of the problem? If I have understood what "wrap" means, it
converts "basic" jars into bundles. I guess it can be time consuming and
resource consuming...
How can I deal with it? My app should be fast to install.

Thanks in advance for you answer.

Best regards,
GFO