Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I have tried to create a kar file: my bundle does not find some dependencies
although dependencies are started as bundles.

I have the following dependencies:

BundleA (mine) depends on jarA (mine) which depends on libA (third party).

jarA and libA are wrapped as bundles in Karaf.

BundleA finds the jarA but BundleA tell me it does not find libA (class not
found). Why does BundleA do not find libA by itself?

Another question: what about embeding all the jars in the bundle instead of
creating a feature (for instance via maven-bundle-plugin and
Embed-Dependency directive)? Does it make a big difference?

Thanks
GFO