Thank you very much to everybody who responded to my question.

I will have a look at your recommended approaches.

Schéin Gréiss, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Meilleures salutations, Kind regards,

Alex Weirig
Responsable Technique

Ville de Luxembourg - Centre Technolink 2, rue Charles de Tornaco L - 2623 LUXEMBOURG alex.wei...@technolink.lu <mailto:alex.wei...@technolink.lu> Tel: +352 4796 - 6127 Fax: +352 42 88 81 www.technolink.lu <http://www.technolink.lu>

True, but jasypt namespace is blueprint specific.

Outside of blueprint (directly in ConfigAdmin), you have to use your own
wrapper.