Hi all,

We're running into an issue where rarely (1/20 or so) of our assembly
builds end up with a corrupted config.properties file - multiple libraries
are missing from the file and thus our code fails to start because the
dependencies are missing.  I took a quick look through JIRA and could not
find a related issue, but I could also be searching for the wrong things...

Is this something that rings a bell with anyone?  I have a snapshot of both
a known good, and known bad build, but subsequent builds of the same
version of our codebase yield working builds.  There don't appear to be any
error messages in the final assembly packaging logs, so I'm not even really
sure where to start debugging.