Did you get a chance to look at this?

On 3 May 2018 20:23, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

Hi Nino,

As I'm now back from vacation, I gonna take a look.

Sorry for the delay.

nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com

https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/manual/src/main/asciidoc/user-guide/kar.adoc

>             Maven
>
>     Apache Karaf provides a Maven plugin: |karaf-maven-plugin|.
>
>     The Apache Karaf Maven plugin provides the |kar| goal.
>
>     The |kar| goal does: . Reads all features specified in the features
XML. .

francois.pa...@openobject.fr>>

>             wrote:
>
>                 Have you tried to create a custom distribution of Karaf ?
It's
>                 great to use in offline environment.
>
>                 Here an example of pom assembly :
>
>                 -- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>                 <project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
>                 <http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0>
>                 xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>                 <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>
>                     xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
>                 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";
>                 <
http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd

>                     <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>
>                     <parent>
>                         <groupId>org.mycustom</groupId>
>                         <artifactId>distrib</artifactId>
>                         <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>                         <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
>                     </parent>
>
>                     <artifactId>org.mycustom.karaf.assembly</artifactId>
>                     <packaging>karaf-assembly</packaging>
>
>                     <name>Mycustom :: Karaf Distribution ::
Assembly</name>
>                     <description>Karaf Custom distribution
assembly</description>

>                     <dependencies>
>                         <dependency>
>                             <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
>                             <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
>                             <version>${karaf.version}</version>
>                             <type>kar</type>
>                         </dependency>
>
>                         <dependency>
>                             <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
>                             <artifactId>enterprise</artifactId>
>                             <version>${karaf.version}</version>
>                             <classifier>features</classifier>
>                             <type>xml</type>
>                             <scope>runtime</scope>
>                         </dependency>
>
>                         <dependency>
>                             <groupId>org.apache.cxf.karaf</groupId>
>                             <artifactId>apache-cxf</artifactId>
>                             <classifier>features</classifier>
>                             <version>${cxf-core.version}</version>
>                             <type>xml</type>
>                             <scope>runtime</scope>
>                         </dependency>
>
>                         <dependency>
>                             <groupId>org.ops4j.pax.jdbc</groupId>
>                             <artifactId>pax-jdbc-features</artifactId>
>                             <classifier>features</classifier>
>                             <version>${pax-jdbc.version}</version>
>                             <type>xml</type>
>                             <scope>runtime</scope>
>                         </dependency>
>
>                         <dependency>
>                             <groupId>org.apache.karaf.cellar</groupId>
>                             <artifactId>apache-karaf-cellar</artifactId>
>                             <classifier>features</classifier>
>                             <version>${karaf-cellar.version}</version>
>                             <type>xml</type>
>                             <scope>runtime</scope>
>                         </dependency>
>
>                         <dependency>
>                             <groupId>io.oxsoftware.kastle</groupId>

<artifactId>io.oxsoftware.kastle.features</artifactId>
>                             <classifier>features</classifier>
>                             <version>${project.parent.version}</version>
>                             <type>xml</type>
>                             <scope>runtime</scope>
>                         </dependency>
>
>                     </dependencies>
>
>                     <build>
>                         <!-- if you want to include resources in the
>                 distribution -->
>                         <resources>
>                             <resource>
>                                 <directory>src/main/resources</directory>
>                                 <filtering>false</filtering>
>                                 <includes>
>                                     <include>**/*</include>
>                                 </includes>
>                             </resource>
>                             <resource>

<directory>src/main/filtered-resources</directory>
>                                 <filtering>true</filtering>
>                                 <includes>
>                                     <include>**/*</include>
>                                 </includes>
>                             </resource>
>                         </resources>
>
>                         <plugins>
>                             <!-- if you want to include resources in the
>                 distribution -->
>                             <plugin>

<artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
>                                 <version>3.0.2</version>
>                                 <executions>
>                                     <execution>
>                                         <id>process-resources</id>
>                                         <goals>
>                                             <goal>resources</goal>
>                                         </goals>
>                                     </execution>
>                                 </executions>
>                             </plugin>
>                             <plugin>

<groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>

<artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                                 <version>${karaf.version}</version>
>                                 <extensions>true</extensions>
>                                 <configuration>
>                                     <installedFeatures>
>                                         <feature>custom-distrib</feature>

<feature>custom-distrib-services</feature>

<feature>custom-distrib-rest</feature>
>                                     </installedFeatures>
>                                     <bootFeatures>
>                                         <feature>wrapper</feature>
>                                         <feature>wrap</feature>
>                                         <feature>aries-blueprint</feature>
>                                         <feature>shell</feature>
>                                         <feature>shell-compat</feature>
>                                         <feature>feature</feature>
>                                         <feature>jaas</feature>
>                                         <feature>ssh</feature>
>                                         <feature>management</feature>
>                                         <feature>bundle</feature>
>                                         <feature>config</feature>
>                                         <feature>deployer</feature>
>                                         <feature>diagnostic</feature>
>                                         <feature>instance</feature>
>                                         <feature>kar</feature>
>                                         <feature>log</feature>
>                                         <feature>package</feature>
>                                         <feature>service</feature>
>                                         <feature>system</feature>
>                                         <feature>eventadmin</feature>
>                                         <feature>scr</feature>
>
>                                         <feature>jdbc</feature>
>                                         <feature>jndi</feature>
>                                         <feature>transaction</feature>
>                                         <feature>war</feature>
>
>                                         <feature>cxf</feature>
>                                         <feature>cxf-jaxrs</feature>
>
>                 <feature>cxf-rs-description-swagger2</feature>
>

>                                         <feature>pax-jdbc</feature>
>                                         <feature>pax-jdbc-config</feature>

<feature>pax-jdbc-pool-hikaricp</feature>

<feature>pax-jdbc-pool-aries</feature>

<feature>pax-jdbc-postgresql</feature>

>                                          <feature>cellar</feature>
>                                     </bootFeatures>
>                                     <libraries>

<library>mvn:org.apache.servicemix.specs/org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxrs-api-2.1/${servicemix.specs.jaxrs.version};type:=endorsed;export:=true</library>

<library>mvn:org.apache.servicemix.specs/org.apache.servicemix.specs.json-api-1.1/${servicemix.specs.json.version};type:=endorsed;export:=true</library>
>                                     </libraries>
>                                     <javase>1.8</javase>
>                                 </configuration>
>                             </plugin>
>                         </plugins>
>                         <pluginManagement>
>                             <plugins>
>                                 <!--This plugin's configuration is used
to store
>                 Eclipse m2e settings
>                                     only. It has no influence on the
Maven build
>                 itself. -->
>                                 <plugin>
>                                     <groupId>org.eclipse.m2e</groupId>

<artifactId>lifecycle-mapping</artifactId>
>                                     <version>1.0.0</version>
>                                     <configuration>
>                                         <lifecycleMappingMetadata>
>                                             <pluginExecutions>
>                                                 <pluginExecution>

<pluginExecutionFilter>
>                                                         <groupId>

org.apache.karaf.tooling
>                                                         </groupId>
>                                                         <artifactId>

karaf-maven-plugin
>                                                         </artifactId>
>                                                         <versionRange>
>                                                             [4.1.0,)
>                                                         </versionRange>
>                                                         <goals>

<goal>assembly</goal>
>                                                         </goals>

</pluginExecutionFilter>
>                                                     <action>
>                                                         <ignore></ignore>
>                                                     </action>
>                                                 </pluginExecution>
>                                             </pluginExecutions>
>                                         </lifecycleMappingMetadata>
>                                     </configuration>
>                                 </plugin>
>                             </plugins>
>                         </pluginManagement>
>                     </build>
>

>                 Le 17/04/2018 à 10:30, nino martinez wael a écrit :
>>                 Yes, I want to include at least first level dependencies
for
>>                 my kar / application.. But we need to be able todo an
offline
>>                 installation. With released applications.
>>
>>                 On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 6:41 PM, Francois Papon
>>                 <francois.pa...@openobject.fr
>>                 <mailto:francois.pa...@openobject.fr>> wrote:
>>
>>                     Hi,
>>
>>                     You want to include your repo into a kar ?
>>
>>                     François
>>

>>                     Le 13/04/2018 à 16:50, nino martinez wael a écrit :
>>>                     I have this that does what I want.. BUT I think
it's a
>>>                     hardcore hack. Is there no way to make a packaged
kar
>>>                     containing a repo like below, using the resources
>>>                     parameter seems to be a hack?
>>>
>>>                     <plugin>
>>>                         <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
>>>                         <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>>>                         <extensions>true</extensions>
>>>                         <version>${karaf.version}</version>
>>>                         <executions>
>>>                             <execution>
>>>                                 <id>features-add-to-repo</id>
>>>                                 <goals>

 <goal>features-add-to-repository</goal>
>>>                                 </goals>
>>>                                 <configuration>
>>>                                     <descriptors>

<descriptor>mvn:org.apache.karaf.features/standard/4.2.0/xml/features</descriptor>

<descriptor>mvn:com.netdesign.ccadmin/ccadmin-karaf-feature/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/xml/features</descriptor>
>>>                                     </descriptors>
>>>                                     <features>
>>>                                         <feature>ccadmin</feature>
>>>                                     </features>

 <repository>${project.build.directory}/classes/repository</repository>