Hi Tim,

thanks for these valuable hints, I am aware that these different approaches
exist and I am currently getting into this. For me, Blueprint kind of
resembles Spring (where I come from) and DS CDI/JEE, but I know that these
are not really synonyms. But that's why I want to try out different
approaches to get used to the OSGi universe.
But to be able to get into this, working examples for each technology work
best for me. However, I will have to go with Blueprint and not DS as the
application I am working on is based on this.
However, if I had ti start with a greenfield project, I'd probably go more
for DS and the enRoute approach.

Best

Alex