I am using karafTestSupport and extending for my tests. i observed that

when i use below method to install feature , it throws error
     this.featureService.installFeature("my-common");

But it works fine with

executeCommand("feature:install my-common", ADMIN_ROLES);

    java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader) previously
initiated loading for a different type with name "org
    /apache/karaf/shell/api/console/Registry"
            at
com.younicos.osgi.itests.common.KarafTestSupport.waitForCommandService(KarafTestSupport.java:436)
            at
com.younicos.osgi.itests.common.KarafTestSupport.executeCommand(KarafTestSupport.java:286)
            at
com.younicos.osgi.itests.common.KarafTestSupport.executeCommand(KarafTestSupport.java:271)
            at
com.my.osgi.itests.MyComponentTest.serviceCreationIsWorking(MyComponentTest.java:60)
            at
            at
            at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
            at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
            at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
            at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
            at org.junit.rules.TestWatcher$1.evaluate(TestWatcher.java:55)