Hi Mario,

do you have something in the log when you type log:display ?

Do you have only the log collector installed ?

Could you check:

1. etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg has * as filter for PaxOsgi appender:

log4j2.appender.osgi.type = PaxOsgi
log4j2.appender.osgi.name = PaxOsgi
log4j2.appender.osgi.filter = *

2. Can you create a log manually using log:log "foo" log message.

Thanks,