Hi JB,

I'd prefer the ability to use SCR and just supply a StringEncryptor service if
I could.  I'll use blueprint, tried it actually but didn't get it to work.
Being able to use SCR would probably be optimal though.

I installed the jasypt-encryption feature and tried it with the encrypted pwd
wrapped by ENC() in my .cgf file.  I haven't used blueprint in sometime btw.  I
don't recall having to explicitly install blueprint, is it no longer part of
boot feature set?  Also, I'm unfamiliar with "property-placeholder".  What's
the purpose that that over a <service> element?

Thanks, Scott

  <enc:property-placeholder>
    <enc:encryptor class="org.jasypt.encryption.pbe.StandardPBEStringEncryptor">
      <property name="config">
        <bean class="org.jasypt.encryption.pbe.config.EnvironmentPBEConfig">
          <property name="algorithm" value="PBEwithMD5andDES"/>
          <property name="password"  value="my-crazy-pwd"/>
<!--
          <property name="passwordEnvName" value="ENCRYPTION_PWD"/>  -->
        </bean>
      </property>
    </enc:encryptor>