Hi Ryan,

On 8/29/2019 7:17 AM, Ryan Moquin wrote:
It doesn't look like that hazelcast provider is part of the main ecf feature repo for karaf?

Not yet.   I will look to add it soon, however.  FWIW, it is part of the ECF bndtools workspace [1].

Do we need to manually deploy the feature xml for the hazelcast provider to our local maven repo to install it or is it available in a maven repository somewhere?

It is available as a karaf-feature (http jar access) here [2]. Feel free to put into local maven repo if you prefer.   I am going to try to deploy this and some of the other distribution providers to maven central as well.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/ECF/bndtools.workspace

[2] https://github.com/ECF/HazelcastProvider/blob/master/build/karaf-features.xml

Ryan

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 6:17 PM Scott Lewis <sle...@composent.com <mailto:sle...@composent.com>> wrote:

    <stuff deleted>
    > One current shortcoming is that the Hazelcast provider does not yet
    > have a set of Karaf features for it (like most other ECF RS
    > providers), but that would be easy for us to create/produce if
    requested.

    A karaf feature was added [1] for version 1.4.0 of the Hazelcast
    distribution provider [2].

    Scott

    [1]